Monday, April 12, 2010

Tree & Flower




It is my birthday on April fifth. That day was holiday for planting in Korea until a few years ago. And according to Asian-Theory, yinyangschool, they said my symbol is a tree by my birthday. Magically, whenever I see a tree, I feel comfortable so much. I love to enjoy walking at park and mountain with contemplation. Especially, there are many trees which are various in Vancouver, so I am really pleased. Many flowers are blooming in April. Green leaves and flowers give me new energy and relaxation, but I do not know their English name unfortunately. I want to know that so I decide to study about gardening. Gardening is helpful for my health, and I am going to do as a hobby from now on.
 picture from:http://www.canadiangardening.com/

1 comment:

  1. That's interesting. I did not know that your simple is a tree by your birthday. In addition, I think That would be a good idea that you are going to study about gardening and do it as a hobby. I alway wish you all the best in 2010 and all of the following years .

    ReplyDelete