Thursday, April 8, 2010

Changing Mind by Environment

I have changed my mind due to many kinds of experience. When I was a student, I am shy and inactive. After graduating university, I have gotten many kinds of jobs. I was a reporter at local news Paper Company, so I had to interview many people. At first day, I was afraid to meet new person, but I can enjoy talking with new one and listening well now. By the job, I have changed my personality from shy to cheerful character. Next, after marriage I wanted to study more, so I went to university for M.A. degree. During studying, I was a teaching assistant. Most students in my class were professionals as a boss in their company. Their leadership and diligence amazed me. Even though after working, they did not late at school, and they rolled well as a student. They are very curious about everything, and they have a strong responsibility. After I found the especial characters, I wanted to make up my weakness. After all, I have changed more strong mentally, and I have known that I can do anything. Because I experienced different environment, I realized my weakness and goal. I have lived in Canada as an immigrant for one year, so that new environment asks to me changing my mind more powerful like a soldier.

1 comment:

  1. It is interesting that how human can adapt himself in different environment.

    ReplyDelete