Monday, March 15, 2010

How simple a Egg Muffin is !

 One of my important missions is making  four lunch boxes for my family within thirty minutes. I always think how I can prepare for lunch quickly. One of my solutions is egg muffin.  It's simple and fast. First, prepare  muffin breads, eggs , salami, and cheese. Second, use frying pan. After hitting a pan, bake eggs, salami, and breads. If you follow this order, you don't need any other pan. Last, put all things on the bread and wrap! If you add  some vegetables, it will be perfect nutrition. My mission is solved.

3 comments:

  1. hi!Jemma. Your recipe is very helpful for me, because everyday morning I should prepare lunch for my daughter. I will follow what you said and I think it esay to do. Hope your new post about how to do Korea food, for I like Korea food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo, that seems very easy mission eh? You are a wonderful wife and mom. I like your post, because it's very interesting and funny. I also like your food as I have tried some of it. I think that it is a good idea that one day you take some time to teach me how to make Korean food

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jemma,
    Can you please make one for me? It is look like delicious.

    ReplyDelete